Sunday, January 06, 2008

Odds and sods

I've spent the Christmas holidays doing not much of anything, except doing a lot of reading and watching some good old fashioned murder mysteries with Mrs. BB. Since we have had a vast amount of snow since the beginning of December, I did get in a lot of cross country skiing at Cap St-Jacques near my place and did 25 km on Friday in Gatineau Park. The conditions were superb, cold enough to be comfortable and have good snow conditions but warm enough to not freeze when you stopped. Having not much to do and plenty of time to do it in, I took some of the pictures I took and turned them into a 360 degree panorama as a QuickTime VR. Here is what the trail and Lac Pink looked like (You'll need the QuickTime plugin. They are 360 degree panoramas. All you have to do is click on them, holding down your mouse button and move the mouse in the direction you want to go.) The The scenery was beautiful even if the cloud cover made it very grey.

2 comments:

CS said...

That is so peaceful looking. I haven't heard the expression odds and sods since my British boarding school days.

Big Brother said...

CS: comes from my Canadian Commonwealth upbringing in Nova Scotia, Eh. ;o)