Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What a day.

I went climbing at Mount Sutton with the students today. A really perfect day, the sun was shining, there was a small breeze and the temperature was a balmy 24 degrees. Celsius. The students really liked the climb and had a great time. What more can one ask for? The view from the summit was gorgeous, with the trees starting to turn red, the different shades of blue grey of the mountains fading off into the horizon. We could see all the way to Mount Mansfield and Camel's Hump and farther on the horizon the White Mountains in New Hampshire. What a day!


8 comments:

Jazz said...

Nice...

Tai said...

Lucky kids! Lucky you!

Evil Spock said...

Wanna trade jobs until winter?

geewits said...

Jazz, said pretty much what I was going to say..."That's just nice."

Jazz said...

You've been tagged. Bwah!

Ian Lidster said...

Here it's raining. Don't you feel bad for me?

Voyager said...

My teachers never took me hiking in the mountains. What subject or grade do you teach? I want to go back to school. Yours.
V.

Big Brother said...

Ian: here we've had a straight week of sunshine and more to come.

Voyager: I teach English Second Language tot he secondary 2's (grade 8)