Monday, September 10, 2007

New Award

Em has kindly given me an award... *Blush*. "The Nice Matters Award" This award is given for being a nice blogger. So I'll pass on my good fortune to some other bloggers that I've been following for a while.
First of let me be accused of nepotism because I'm going to give the first one to my lil sister Jazz. I know she tries to make out that she's a world weary, cynical broad, but underneath it all she is a very nice lil sister to have.
My second choice is everyone's favourite curmudgeon, Ian who despite his grinch like attitude at times, really cares or he wouldn't rant so hard.
Then I'll add Voyager, a nice lady mountain trekker (we both love the mountains), who is always worth reading.
Next is Tai, a fellow traveller, the one and only who has moved into a new house and a new job.
Then here's Dr. Deb, she always writes a very interesting blog about psychology, and people.
Finally Choochoo living in Hellhole Norway in a new apartment as strange as the last. May her studies go as she wishes.
And I'll add one more, Cs, not last as an afterthought, but because she has already received this award from Em. He beat me to the punch.
Enjoy and thanks

7 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

I am humbled by *your* kindness.

Ian Lidster said...

Good choices, and like Dr. Deb, I am humbled to be included in the exalted list. Thank you.

Evil Spock said...

Its because I didn't do the meme, right?

I'm a nice guy, I swear!

Voyager said...

Why thank you Mr. Nice Guy. I'm touched.
V.

Em said...

I'm excited...a whole bunch of blogs to check out that I've not read before.! That's one of the best parts of all this...getting great recommendations via your nominations.

CS said...

Thanks, I appreciate the add! And not being an afterthought. I think there is only one blog there I don't know - I'll check it out.

Tai said...

OH! Thanks BB...though it is YOUR kindness that brings me here time after time.