Monday, June 11, 2007

Big Brother Revealed

This weekend was the family celebration of my darling mom's 80th birthday. The whole family trooped over to my artistsister's place in Québec and had a great old time. It's not everyday that one's mom gets to be 80, and yes, she's still going strong as feisty as ever, all five feet of her. ;o)
During the party my lil' sister Jazz begged me on bent knees to take our picture together, so being the generous Big Brother that I am, I got out my trusty digital camera and took a picture of us. (It is totally true that despite the fact that she is a modern woman, Jazz is still living in the first half of the 20th century. I'm surprised that she has electricity at her place.) So if you have been intrigued by what we might possibly look like, go to Jazz's blog and there we are. (I would have published it myself, but she absolutely wanted to be the one to reveal our anonymous selves, and being a good Big Brother I let her have the honours.)

6 comments:

Hageltoast said...

yay!! glad the party went well and am dashing over to the jazzers blog RIGHT NOW to see what you pair look like!!

Voyager said...

I saw you earlier on Jazz' blog. Hansome pair you are, your Mom must be proud. Eighty years old, good for her.
V.

choochoo said...

Hang on... You're not Batman? DAMMIT!

Jazz said...

Begged you on bended knees? I think not...

Obviously age is getting the better of your memory BB...

:-p

Evil Spock said...

When me and my sister take pictures together, we're usually strangling each other like Bart and Lisa.

Dr. Deb said...

What a sweet photo!