Tuesday, July 01, 2008

From Dublin town

Did you ever notice that when you are flying somewhere, you seem to be in a kind of limbo. You eat, sleep, read but your life is on hold. Even when you are in the airport waiting you are in a world apart. Anyhow, after 15 hours of airports and planes, (Montréal-Ottawa, Ottawa-Heathrow, Heathrow-Dublin) we finally arrived, completely zonked, but we have landed, have our rented car and are at the hotel (that's why I'm writing, they have free WIFI, check out the site free-hotspot.com if ever you travel and have a laptop). Tonight, a very simple plan... sleep, sleep, sleep. Tomorrow we are off with all of our gear, a detailed road map and no worries. Goodnight all

5 comments:

Ian Lidster said...

Sure an' it's a fine t'ing yer doin'. I envy you. Now make Killarney part of your itinerary. I long to go back to that lovely town and its surrounding beauiful countryside.

Jazz said...

Have a great time. Break some cristal for me.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I hate airlane limbo. But great photos below!

Dr. Deb said...

I hope you have a wonderful time. I dislike to limbo suspended feeling you mention when travelling. But it usually goes away once my feet touch the ground!

geewits said...

Please take lots of pictures. I like to travel vicariously through other folks' blogs.