Saturday, June 28, 2008

A travelling we will go...

School is finally out and to tell the truth it was about time. The year has been one of change, a reform of all the programs with people not exactly sure of where they were going, and a change of administration who needed to get up to speed. All of this contributed to more work and stress. But now it is over and Mrs. BB and I are off to the Emerald Isle. Yep, we are off to Ireland for three weeks which should be just the remedy for what ails us.
We'll be travelling around the the south and west of Ireland, the Burrens, Connemara, the Cliffs of Mohar, Kerry, and visiting the islands we didn't have time to see the last time, such as the Arans. We'll also visit the the South east, visiting Waterford with its crystal industry, and go hiking in the Wicklow mountains. It should be a well filled three weeks. I'll try to write a couple of blogs but I won't promise anything.
Here are some pictures from the last time we went. Enjoy, click here if you want to other photos.



2 comments:

pierre l said...

I have just been enjoying your photos of Quebec City - I only went there twice when I used to live in Montreal.
Have a good time in Ireland. In England, we have been having a mixture of warmish days (22 degrees C), and sudden heavy downpours.
I have been reading you for several months (although not commenting); I found you and Jazz following a recommendation from Voyager (who I found from Iceland Weather Report).

Adele said...

Gorgeous Pics!!