Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The life and times of an iPhone blogger

Since I'll be in France for most of the summer I'll be posting this blog from my iPhone. This means that it'll probably shorten the posts since typing with two thumbs is not the fastest way to type although I do get along quite well.
Hopefully I will be able to post regularly since I will have to find free WiFi spots in cafés and things. I will also try to include as many photos as I can, though they will probably be more low res photos taken with my iPhone. Hopefully they won't be too bad. Maybe I will be able to find a way to download pictures from my DSLR into my picture gallery.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Jazz said...

So basically you're rubbing my nose in it that you're going to Europe for pretty much the whole summer, hmmm?

Mr. Jazz said...

Ouin, y'en a qui font pitié...

secret agent woman said...

Looking forward to it. (Although I can't help but note that summer is already half over since we're two months into it.)

geewits said...

The iphone takes great pictures. I was so surprised when My Sweetie sent me pics from his phone and his is not even the real iphone but a clone or something. Have a great time. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.

Dr. Deb said...

Have a WONDERFUl time. I know you'll post photos. Can't wait to see them!