Thursday, March 04, 2010

My Kindle has arrived

On another note I received my Kindle today and I am now playing around with it. The principal reason I bought it, beside the fact that it’s a nice guy toy, is that every time Mrs. BB and I travel we carry around a ton of books that we finally leave behind where ever we are going. With the Kindle I can carry all my books with me in a small convenient package that is way lighter than a dozen books.
On another note I am trying out MacJournal as a as a blogging writer, hopefully it’ll work out. So if there are any problems, let me know.

4 comments:

Jazz said...

I hate you!!!

Now if I get one I'll look like I'm copying you.

Jazz said...

Choochoo has been trying to convince me to get one forever. Now I'll have to go to your place, try it and... well get one.

secret agent woman said...

How long can you read on one battery charge?

Big Brother said...

So Lil Sister: Alway copying your BB aren't you. I get a Mac, you get a Mac, I get an iPod, you get and iPod, I get a Kindle, you get a Kindle... suiveuse...
SAW: I'm not sure exactly since I've only had it since this morning, but with WiFi on the battery meter has hardly gone down since then (about 12 hours). Without WiFi it should have better battery life. When I was reading up on it generally with WiFi off you could go for 10 days. A bit more than my iPhone...;o)