Friday, March 23, 2007

Words, words words

Being an avid bunch of readers, everyone in our family has always had an affair of the heart with the words that convey the message. (see Jazz’s Blog) Two sentences can have the same meaning but a completely different feeling depending on which words you choose to use.
On the net I found this little page that tests you erudition. Have fun! (Let's see how you do lil' sister mine. ;o) )

Your Vocabulary Score: A+

Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!
You must be quite an erudite person.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I only got C+! But then again I got the ones that sound the same as in French... I guess I am not as bilingual as I thought! :-) Give me one in French and we shall see...

Jazz said...

Bwah! A+ of course. What did you expect?

Voyager said...

I got A-. And words are part of my trade. Huh.
I like your words, first time I've been here, I'll be back.
V.

Ian Lidster said...

Me'n Jazz -- A+. Ta-da!

Ian