Friday, February 25, 2011

Traveling again

At the moment we are on the road again. This time we are spending A week in the south of Spain at Marbella on the Costa del Sol. You see Mrs. BB and I were a bit tired of the cold, damp and cold. I usually don't mind winter but since we had a warm spell that melted the snow an then a cold snap that refroze it all I haven't been able to cross country ski so it has been rather boring. There is also the Rénovations we are having done in the house. Camping in the basement is not all it is cut out to be and we had to be out of the house anyhow when they varnished the floors. So here we are making my lil' sister Jazz grind her teeth, with the sea, blue skies and temperatures in the 20's celsius.
Here are a couple of pictures for you.






Our plane





View from the hotel





Our hotel





The mediteranean





The water front





Old town





The arab walls 9th century





- Posted from my iPhone

Location:Plaza Puente de Málaga,Marbella,Espagne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shaddap!

- jazz

Ola said...

have a nice stay! seems to be quite warm there in Spain

secret agent woman said...

Lovely, but not nice to wave it in your little sister's face. :-0

geewits said...

Those are beautiful, but the flat water is weird. I like waves with my water.

Adele said...

sudden attack of jealousy. ;p