Tuesday, November 21, 2006

SUN, GLORIOUS SUN

Finally after what seems to be years of grey clouds, we finally had sun today. There was a large yellow ball in the blue sky. The light was magnificent. We have had a really wet and gloomy autumn this year. I think it has been weeks since we saw some clear skies. In fact the weathermen were saying that it has been the wettest autumn on record. The dark, gloomy weather just gets us down. This morning when I saw the sun, I felt like a plant. I just felt like standing there, face to the sun drinking in the light. It seems that the weather will be clear for the rest of the week... maybe enough time to pick up a little energy.

Later... went out and actually saw some stars, you know those twinkly things in the night sky. We were discussing the lousy weather this afternoon with my fellow teachers, seems to me that we hadn't had sun for at least 2-3 weeks correct me if I'm wrong.

4 comments:

Jazz said...

In your dreams!!! Never believe the weather man, he's the antichrist in disguise.

Jazz said...

PS: Where the hell were you? You owe me numerous blog entries.

Big Brother said...

I was hibernating...well not quite got lazy I expect. Had a lot to do and not much energy to do it in...LOL Some people get forgetful with old age, others get lazy. ;o)

Steven said...

I thought those twinkly things in the sky existed only on the inside of my eyes...no? ;)

Steve~