Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Luv that new car smell...

Last post car died... put it out of its misery. Got a new car, don't you just love that new car smell? That folks is the smell of hard earned cash going, going, gone... Bought a Subaru, cuz the last Toyata kind of soured me on Toyota's in general and Corollas in particular. I know they are good cars but I got the only lemon they ever built. (By the way I forgot one other defect in my last post... when we put gas in the Corolla's tank the revs would yoyo so you had to keep your foot on the gas or she'd die. Ever try to keep your foot on the gas, work the clutch and brake and pull out of a service station? After 2km the occilattions would fade and away you'd go until the next time. :o( ) The Impreza drives like a charm and I'm really happy since I no longer have to worry if I'll get home again.

2 comments:

Jazz said...

Ha! Knew you'd go for a Sube...

Anonymous said...

little sister says:

Did you know that they make a car deordoriant that simulates the "new car odor"? That way your car can smell "new" forever. Wonder if it stimulate a potentiel buyer of a used car?? :o)